A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geronimo Sahagun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geronimo Sahagun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sahagun
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Sahagun Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahagun graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Sahagun has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geronimo Sahagun FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Geronimo Sahagun practice?
- Dr. Geronimo Sahagun has 1 office location.
Dr. Geronimo Sahagun practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Gastroenterologists.