3.0

by Bernard Waldron on Apr 21st, 2015

Dr Sahagun is a VERY good DR Sahagun cares about his patients he" a good person

Very likable doctor show details Very likable doctor
by Roy B. on May 31st, 2014

I have never met a more caring and competent doctor as this one. His bedside manner makes you feel special. He got me started on curing my Hep. C virus. Without his help I would not have lasted 5 years. He tells it like it is and if you don't listen to him you have no one to blame except yourself. Hep. C is curable you just have to make some life style changes. Drinking alcohol when you have Hep C is like throwing gasoline on a fire. Hep C loves alcohol it make the virus spread faster. I also am a firm believer in MILK THISTLE it is the lean cuisine for your liver. Take a few of these everyday with your vitamins and your liver will love you for it.

Does not really care. show details Does not really care.
May 23rd, 2012

After being a patient of Dr. Sahagun for 14 years it was neccesary for me to cancel an apointment because I no longer had insurance.After I regained insurance through medicare I was able to reshedule an appointment. Dr. Sahaguns service did not give me the uaual courtesy call to remind me of my appointment. I am sick with liver disease and diabetes and forgot when the appointment was. I relied upon him to remind me as he has always done. Because I missed this one he sent me a certified letter that he would no longer see me. I called and begged. He relayed to me that his decision was final. I was no longer allowed to see him or to have my labs done at his office. I am sick and he did not treat me as a sick patient. He relly can talk but does not practice the oath of "DO NO HARM". He did not treat me as the sick paient that I am. He has caused me anguish. Stephan Gregory Patterson

referral for liver problems show details referral for liver problems
Feb 25th, 2011

good diagnostician, all around nice guy

Great gastroenterologist show details Great gastroenterologist
Feb 27th, 2009

Gerry has a great sense of humor and always treats me well. And I admit I can be a "difficult" patient. He never fails to explain what he is doing and why.

Overrated show details Overrated
Sep 27th, 2008

He has a rep for being great in town but all he is isa fast talker. He is not even board certified.