A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerri Baer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerri Baer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baer graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Baer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerri R Baer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerri R. Baer practice?
- Dr. Gerri Baer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerri Baer practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Silver Spring Pediatricians.