A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerri Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerri Goodman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerri Goodman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerri Lynn Goodman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gerri L. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Gerri Goodman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gerri Goodman practices Ophthalmology near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: South Weymouth, MA and East Bridgewater, MA.
See Quincy Ophthalmologists.