A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerri Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerri Goodman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerri Goodman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Corneal Diseases and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goodman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 18 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance