Learn more about Dr. Gerri Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerri Goodman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Goodman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerri Goodman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerri L Goodman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gerri L. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Gerri Goodman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerri Goodman practices Ophthalmology near Quincy, MA.
See Quincy Ophthalmologists.