A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerri Schulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerri Schulman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulman graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Schulman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerri Anne Schulman MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Gerri A. Schulman practice?
- Dr. Gerri Schulman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerri Schulman practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Nephrologists.