A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerri Schulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerri Schulman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulman graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Schulman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schulman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan