A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerrit Groen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Groen
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Groen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerrit Groen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Groen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerrit Paul Groen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerrit P. Groen practice?
- Dr. Gerrit Groen has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerrit Groen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Orthopedic Surgeons.