Dr. Gerrit Kimmey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 2nd, 2015
Super Wonderful Doctor!
Dr. Kimmey is thorough, attentive, and smart! As his patient, you really feel that you and he have a personal relationship where he knows your situation and cares about your outcome. When I first started this journey, I was an unremarkable patient-- just saw Dr. K every 3 weeks for only maybe 3 or 4 visits. I called on a weekend with an issue. Not only did he promptly return my call, but he knew I had a test coming up in 4 weeks and suggested we move it up to make sure things were ok. I feel I get excellent information about my situation, I feel he is as invested in my good health as I am, and I feel comfortable that I can contact him when I need. His staff are wonderful and I feel like they all are caring about me as a person as well as a patient.

December 10th, 2013
Outstanding compassionate doctor
I have been a patient for quit some time, and when i was first diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer wasn't given much hope for a future. Until I met Dr. Kimmy, he has been a wonderful doctor. He has taught me to cope with cancer throughout the years. Many doctors at first told me a few days would be along time, however his response was he didn't see a tag on my foot that had a date of death on it. He is an honest man, even when the news isn't all that good, however will help you understand giving up is not the answer. Him and his staff has become part of my family, after 5 years fighting this we have went through many things together and never one time did him or his staff ever act like they didn't have time to talk us through my health issues or my family issues.

February 20th, 2013
Dr. Kimmey
Dr. Kimmey has been a God send. We have been treated by him and his staff like family and their concern and compassion is remarkable ! We never feel as though we are being rushed through an appointment and Dr. Kimmey always takes time to listen and respond with the care and necessary treatment required. We couldn't have a better Doctor and staff and are truly blessed !!!