Internists, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
Himg
5170 US Route 60
Huntington, WV 25705
304-528-4645
Locations and availability (2)

|  Outstanding compassionate doctor  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2013

I have been a patient for quit some time, and when i was first diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer wasn't given much hope for a future. Until I met Dr. Kimmy, he has been a wonderful doctor. He has taught me to cope with cancer throughout the years. Many doctors at first told me a few days would be along time, however his response was he didn't see a tag on my foot that had a date of death on it. He is an honest man, even when the news isn't all that good, however will help you understand giving up is not the answer. Him and his staff has become part of my family, after 5 years fighting this we have went through many things together and never one time did him or his staff ever act like they didn't have time to talk us through my health issues or my family issues.

|  Dr. Kimmey  |  show details
by Clifton & Debbee Adkins on Feb 20th, 2013

Dr. Kimmey has been a God send. We have been treated by him and his staff like family and their concern and compassion is remarkable ! We never feel as though we are being rushed through an appointment and Dr. Kimmey always takes time to listen and respond with the care and necessary treatment required. We couldn't have a better Doctor and staff and are truly blessed !!!