A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerrit Vanderlugt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerrit Vanderlugt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanderlugt graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Vanderlugt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerrit Gerrit Vanderlugt DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerrit G. Vanderlugt practice?
- Dr. Gerrit Vanderlugt has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gerrit Vanderlugt practices Family Medicine near Saint Louis, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, MI and Vestaburg, MI.
See Saint Louis Family Physicians.