A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerrit Vanderlugt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerrit Vanderlugt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanderlugt graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Vanderlugt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vanderlugt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerrit G. Vanderlugt practice?
Dr. Gerrit Vanderlugt practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Saint Louis, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, MI and Vestaburg, MI.
See Saint Louis Family Physicians and Saint Louis General Practitioners.