A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerrit Vanderlugt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerrit Vanderlugt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vanderlugt
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Vanderlugt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanderlugt graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Vanderlugt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerrit Gerrit Vanderlugt DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerrit G. Vanderlugt practice?
- Dr. Gerrit Vanderlugt has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerrit Vanderlugt practices Family Medicine near Saint Louis, MI.
See Saint Louis Family Physicians.