Dr. Gerrit Vanderlugt Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Gerrit Vanderlugt?

without my meds for several days? very poor...

Posted on November 16th, 2012

Beware of this provider as they cant refill medication's before you run out 100% of the time before you run out. They also inconveniently make you call the office to verify and drive back to the office just pick up any pain medication's considered a narcotic. this made me feel like a drug addict. I eventually said never mind about the meds and called another doctor for an appointment. now ill be without my meds for 3 or more day's. since I'm on a limited income and cannot keep running back and forth. This is not the kind of care I would like. Fact is, its not caring at all when treating people like cattle.Sincerely disappointed.

Posted on December 13th, 2010