inactive

Gerry Boccarossa DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 8th, 2008
He is the best Doctor I have ever had. He is completely professional yet so caring. He will make sure you are diagnosed correctly even if he has to call other Doctors to discuss your problem.Most times he (99.9%) had it right.A true Christian - we need more like him.

September 8th, 2008
The most caring, Dr. you will ever encounter
This man is a saint, complain about the wait times if you will, I too have to spend 2-3 hrs. per visit, however I have never seen a more caring Dr. He puts his faith in God, which is more than most who put faith in themselves. He is selfless and spends hours with his patients, sacrificing time with his own family. I cannot understand people complaining about someone who takes time to listen and explain. This man had so much concern for my newborn son that he called me at 3 a.m. on his day off to check up on us, and gave me his home phone number to call him directly if we needed anything. He actually made house calls to a lady in my community who was in such poor health that she could not leave her home. If you do not see what a great dr. he is, and your only complaint is the long wait times, you need to go someplace else and let the patients who revere him have your appointment time.

Great Doctor Saved MY LIfe
Dr. B has a servants heart. He truly cares about his patients, as does Pam (his nurse). The wait is bad, but he doesn't want to deny anyone an appt. Maybe the issue isn't with DR.B but HMG?

September 6th, 2008
Just Adding to the Bankroll of HMG
Ridiculous wait times, don't think about taking your little children. They will drive you crazy before you get leave. If you like waiting 2-2:30 hours for an appointment you have had for 3 months -- go ahead, only to spend 5 mins with doc.... I guess his office office "crew" have been given a bonus by HMG to schedule more people than the poor man can possibly see on day. I guess he likes "living" there, since he see patients well into the wee hours of early evening... because they don't know how to schedule their patients.