inactive

Dr. Gerry Ellis MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Decatur, AL

4.9

December 5th, 2015
Staff is friendly. Bedside manner is not that great. He asked questions and listens but when he decided to do an exam he acted like it was an inconvenience and a waste of time. Seeming annoyed he threw his clipboard on the counter from a couple feet away and hatefully said I guess I will have to call the nurse back in here. Both times I have been, he seemed somewhat impatient. The first time he orally gave me instructions on how to take a prescription, when I asked him if he could write down the sequence in which he was telling me to take the meds he acted again inconvenienced and said just take it every such and such a day and blew off writing it down or giving me something to write it down on.

December 29th, 2013
I've been going to Dr. Ellis for over 10 years. I find him and his staff to be very professional, pleasant, and knowledgeable. I would, and have, recommended him to my friends.

October 8th, 2012
wonderful personality, puts you at ease, gives clear instructions, diagnosis, etc...very warm and caring , gentle with procedures.....a super smart and nice doctor...inspires trust!!

June 15th, 2010
GREAT DOCTOR
i have been a pt of DR. ELLIS for 26 yrs. he has alway be available for any needs or concerns, very professional and listens to his patient. always sits down and talks with me and makes sure all my questions and concerns are answered before i leave.