A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerry Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerry Hoffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerry Hoffman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerry Michael Hoffman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gerry M. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Gerry Hoffman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerry Hoffman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Park, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.