Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
by Mallie McEachern on Mar 7th, 2013

Dr. Hoffman has been my Dr. For just over 12 years now. He is a wonderful caring Dr. And I would recommend him to anyone.

Aug 27th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Hoffman for years and he is extremely professional and caring. He has delivered two of my children and made me feel at ease both times. The office staff is wonderful.

Such an amazing doctor! show details Such an amazing doctor!
Sep 26th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Hoffman. He answered all my questions, cared about my labor wishes, & at each visit throughout my pregnancy i saw him each time not just a nurse. My fear was that when i was in labor i was going to get a random doctor that i did not know to delivery my blessing, but not at all.... DR HOFFMAN WAS THERE!! For my second pregnancy I choose him to be my obgyn without a doubt, & i went to a pregnancy center and got bad news prior to my first visit with Dr. Hoffman & i wanted to see him asap and without insurance being active, his office worked with me and fit me in their schedule the next day!! Overall Dr. Hoffman is a caring person & an EXCELLENT doctor! <3

by Patricia C on Feb 26th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Awesome doctor and great nurses on his staff. They are very kind and caring.

Mar 5th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Great!: He is a great doctor.

May 9th, 2006 on yahoo.com

LINDSAY D CARLSON: I WOULD NOT TELL ANY OF MY FRIENDS TO GO TO ANYONE ELSE BUT DR. HOFFMAN. HE IS THE BEST OB-GYN ANYWHERE.