A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerry Love:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Love
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Love Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Love graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Love has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Lewis County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerry A Love MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerry A. Love practice?
- Dr. Gerry Love has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerry Love practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Utica, NY.
See Utica Internists and Utica Cardiologists.