A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerry Maddoux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerry Maddoux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maddoux
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maddoux Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerry Maddoux, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddoux graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Maddoux has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Convenant Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerry Lee Maddoux MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gerry L. Maddoux practice?
- Dr. Gerry Maddoux has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerry Maddoux practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Cardiologists.