Dr. Gershon Bergeisen MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

November 19th, 2013
Doctor? Bergeisen
Terrible experience. This guy doesn't know what he's talking about. When your patient can school you on your medical advice… there's a problem. Not to mention the fact that he will lecture you until the cows come home about why you need to do what HE thinks is right. He was very rude, lacked common knowledge, and didn't seem to care about why I was there but rather wanted to lecture me on how "on the economy" I will pay beaucoup bucks for HPV shots and how I am setting myself up to die (yes, "die" was his word choice) if I don't get HPV shots. He doesn't even know how you contract HPV and yet he's telling me that I will die from it..? Yeah, OKAY. When my husband comes home and gives me HPV that he's contracted "from a toilet seat" and I die, I'll make sure you're on the funeral list, Dr. Bergeisen. HPV from a toilet? Really? Go back to med school. Don't bother trying to talk to him about preventative care regarding dietary issues because his response will be, "don't eat it then." I'm not a doctor myself, but usually when you eliminate certain things from your diet, you need to make sure you're getting those nutrients from another source. Does Dr. Bergeisen care? Apparently not.. "don't eat it then." Lastly, don't even bother to mention filling your prescriptions through Express Scripts because you wouldn't want your mil spouse to get in "hot water" with their command… Get in "hot water" for doing something that is INCLUDED in your insurance plan? Get in "hot water" for filling your prescriptions with the military's pharmacy PARTNER? Since when? Sounds more like Dr. Bergeisen is LAZY and doesn't want to deal with the "hassle" he will get from Express Scripts because he cannot properly write a prescription.. WRONG medication which was then changed to an invalid medication that doesn't exist bc he simply changed the end of the prescription rather than the whole prescription itself (LAZY), patient's name spelled incorrectly, patient's information is missing… lucky for him the MTF pharmacy must to be doing a decent job of verifying his invalid prescriptions. I wouldn't know though, because I had to have my previous doctor on the mainland go ahead and send a prescription to Express Scripts for me. Thanks anyway, Dr. Bergeisen. I would have given him 0 stars if I could have. I switched PCMs because of him and immediately that same day my husband contacted his command and came home from work with information for me to report Dr. Bergeisen because of how badly he insulted me (and my husband). I never went through with reporting because I spoke with the Tricare rep. across the way and she said that it would be handled. I sure hope that Dr. Bergeisen is treating patients with respect when he fills in for doctors.I will NOT be back. This man's ego is far bigger than the man he actually is.