A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gershon Ney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gershon Ney is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gershon Ney, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ney graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Ney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gershon C. Ney practice?
Dr. Gershon Ney practices Neurology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Little Neck, NY and Glen Oaks, NY.
See New Hyde Park Neurologists.