A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gershon Ney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gershon Ney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gershon Ney, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ney graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Ney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gershon C Ney MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gershon C. Ney practice?
- Dr. Gershon Ney has 11 office locations.
Dr. Gershon Ney practices Neurology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Little Neck, NY and Flushing, NY.
See New Hyde Park Neurologists.