A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gershon Yelin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yelin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yelin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yelin graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Yelin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rye Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gershon Yelin MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gershon Yelin practice?
- Dr. Gershon Yelin has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gershon Yelin practices Psychiatry near Rye Brook, NY.