A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerson Bernhard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernhard
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bernhard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerson Bernhard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernhard graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Bernhard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerson C Bernhard MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Gerson C. Bernhard practice?
- Dr. Gerson Bernhard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerson Bernhard practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Rheumatologists.