A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerson Bernhard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerson Bernhard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernhard graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Bernhard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerson C Bernhard MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Gerson C. Bernhard practice?
- Dr. Gerson Bernhard has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerson Bernhard practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Internists and San Mateo Rheumatologists.