A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerson Sternstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerson Sternstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerson Sternstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sternstein graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sternstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerson Marc Sternstein MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gerson M. Sternstein practice?
- Dr. Gerson Sternstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerson Sternstein practices Psychiatry near Berlin, CT.
See Berlin Psychiatrists.