A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gertie Quitangon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gertie Quitangon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gertie Quitangon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quitangon graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Quitangon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gertie Quitangon MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gertie Quitangon practice?
- Dr. Gertie Quitangon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gertie Quitangon practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.