A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gertie Quitangon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gertie Quitangon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quitangon
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Quitangon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gertie Quitangon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quitangon graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Quitangon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gertie Quitangon MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gertie Quitangon practice?
- Dr. Gertie Quitangon has 1 office location.
Dr. Gertie Quitangon practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.