A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gertrude Findley-Christian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gertrude Findley-Christian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gertrude Findley-Christian, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Findley-Christian graduated from University of Liberia Medical College.
Dr. Findley-Christian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beebe Medical Center
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gertrude Findley-Christian MD is a female Nephrologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Gertrude Findley-Christian practice?
- Dr. Gertrude Findley-Christian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gertrude Findley-Christian practices Nephrology near Dover, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, DE.
See Dover Nephrologists.