A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gertrude Lefavour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gertrude Lefavour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gertrude Lefavour, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefavour graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lefavour has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gertrude Scott Lefavour MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Gertrude S. Lefavour practice?
- Dr. Gertrude Lefavour has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gertrude Lefavour practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Nephrologists.