A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gertrude Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gertrude Li is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Li has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gertrude YingYu Li MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gertrude Y. Li practice?
- Dr. Gertrude Li has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gertrude Li practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Canton Surgeons and Canton Orthopedic Surgeons.