A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gertrude Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gertrude Li is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Li Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Li has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gertrude YingYu Li MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gertrude Y. Li practice?
- Dr. Gertrude Li has 1 office location.
Dr. Gertrude Li practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Orthopedic Surgeons and Ann Arbor Pediatric Surgeons.