Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Pediatric Surgeon

Not for us show details Not for us
by Melanie Ferris on Jun 24th, 2015

I was not impressed with this dr at all. My daughter had an injury from a fall. Her bedside manner is as if she was bothered to be there. She only did a quick exam. Made some observations and seemed to be in and out within 10 minutes. The appt. took longer from the two other times we had to repeat the story to the students who were shadowing her. She seemed to be very uninterested. She also left us hanging with no real path to pursue. Then we were dumped on pediatric pain management, followed by rheumatology and sports medicine docs. Noone even thought to take an xray of a fall victim's back. Frustrated with her uncaring attitude. We wasted our time going to see her. We will never go back there.

Jul 31st, 2014

My physician at Michigan set me up with this doctor to talk about my scoliosis and treatment options. This was the second orthopedist I've seen at Michigan (the first retired). She was pretty careless and not the most pleasant. When she told me my condition wouldn't change anymore, I told her that the previous doctor had said the same thing when it had gotten worse and she said "well I wasn't here when that doctor was here and I'm not that doctor." Not to mention, of course, the condition got two times worse going against what she said. But, I will give her the benefit of the doubt, because maybe she does well with other conditions that have easier fixes- just not scoliosis.