A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gertrude Shahady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gertrude Shahady is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shahady
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Shahady Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gertrude Shahady, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahady graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shahady has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frye Regional Medical Center
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
- Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gertrude Shahady MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gertrude Shahady practice?
- Dr. Gertrude Shahady has 1 office location.
Dr. Gertrude Shahady practices Family Medicine near Rustburg, VA.
See Rustburg Family Physicians.