A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gertrude Shahady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gertrude Shahady is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shahady
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shahady Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gertrude Shahady, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahady graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shahady has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frye Regional Medical Center
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
- Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gertrude Shahady MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gertrude Shahady practice?
- Dr. Gertrude Shahady has 1 office location.
Dr. Gertrude Shahady practices Family Medicine near Rustburg, VA.
See Rustburg Primary Care Doctors.