Dr. Gertrude Shahady Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gertrude Shahady?

Posted on July 1st, 2016

The best & most I ntuitive Doctor you'll ever meet. My whole family prefers her over any other. This includes my elderly parents, siblings, my husband and children! She's extremely in touch and listens no matter how busy she seems to be. When she walks in to the room, she's at full attention to your individual needs and is as personal as you need or want her to be. She has become a friend to us all without even trying. We all trust her to the fullest and she has diagnosed with such accuracy and follow up to assure that accuracy. Her staff is equally as friendly and personable. A+ grade for sure. We love her!

INCREDIBLE DOCTOR

Posted on October 17th, 2011

Dr. Shahady has been my physician since I was a teenager, and is now my 2 childrens pediatrician as well as my dr. She takes the time to listen to me about myself and them. She has taken the time to fit all of us in at one time at a moments notice because she CARES and she did not want me to have to come back for the same illness. She has always been fast and accurate in making changes that were needed for our continued health. I RECOMMEND this physician to ALL whether your have a child or just looking for yourself!!! WE LOVE YOU DR. SHAHADY

My Doctor

Posted on March 5th, 2009

She has been very good, just curious as to her ratings.

Posted on February 27th, 2016