Internists
4230 Harding Pike
Ste. H530
Nashville, TN 37205
(615) 297-6006
Locations and availability (3)

|  Bad Experience  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2014

I would not recommend this provider or her office to anyone I know. I do not feel that I received quality care nor do I feel that the office ever really cared about me or my health. There have been several instances where they have blown me off when I called the office. I always had to call them for test results and even then, I didn't always get them.

|  Best Internist I've ever had!  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2013

Dr. Stone has been my PCP for about 18 years. I actually look forward to seeing her - even when I'm very sick - because she is always in a cheerful mood and shows so much compassion. She doesn't just ask about and treat my physical well-being; she also wants to know if there are any stress factors in my life that may be contributing to any physical ailments I am exhibiting. She has always been available 24/7 in any emergency situation I've had. I've required hospitalization/ER visits a few times under her care and SHE gets in touch with me even if there's another physician on call because SHE knows me and what chronic medical conditions I have. I have also required treatment from three different specialists and every one of them has been rated one of the best in their field and I've had extremely positive experiences with them too. If you want a doctor that will spend as much time as necessary with you each and every visit and one that will treat you as if you are her one and only favorite patient, she is the one for you.

|  If I could reach her, she'd be great  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2013

Maybe it's because I transferred from Vanderbilt where you can email your doctor through MyHealthatVanderbilt, but I'm VERY dissatisfied with my ability to reach Dr. Stone. I HATE getting letters in the mail when I'm dealing with a serious illness. I wait on the phone for a half hour, just to get a triage nurse who may or may not pass on the message that I need to talk to the nurse. I never hear back from her. She doesn't follow up very well. While she does spend time with me, half of it is just staring at me because she doesn't know what to do next. I'm changing doctors because this is ridiculous!

|  LaTisha B.  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2013

Dr Stone is the best , She is very caring and personable .I ve never had a dr call me themselves to check on how I was doing. She called me a 7:30 pm and advised me to get to the emergency right .She saved my life.

|  show details
by H. Owen on Jul 31st, 2013

I did not realize that Dr. Stone has other patients! I thought I was the only one. She is the one I think of when I need help. I am not a good patient, I am very bad about coming in for annual things that need to be taken care of but she always reaches out the hand of compassion and knowledge to take me to a better place. Again, I am confusaed???? I thought I was the only patient she has in that I am treated like I am the only one! Thank you Dr. Stone

|  Patient of Dr. Stone  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2012

I can't say enough about the wonderful and thoroughly accurate treatment I have received with Dr. Stone. I have had over a dozen doctors in my life due to moving on my job. I would never want to see anyone else again. I would drive a major distance to get treatment and advice form her; she is THAT good. Dr. Stone is one-of-a-kind in this world and you will be happy with her in every way.

|  Well worth the Wait  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Stones for 20 years. I have followed her to St. Thomas from Southern Hills. If she decides to practice in Timbuktu, I will plan accordingly. Most important, she listens to me. She asks questions to determine what is wrong with me. She takes as much time as needed to diagnose me. She is also willing to think outside the box for treatment. Her first instinct is not to whip out the prescription pad. Her middle name should be Compassionate!

|  show details
Jun 13th, 2012

Dr. Stone is the most caring and thorough doctor I have ever had. She has been my doctor for over 15 years and I trust her with my life.

|  Invoicing Clerk  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2011

highly recommend

|  nurse/patient--DB  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2011

A nurse colleague and my son-in-law both recommended this fine physician to me. I found her to be caring, compassionate, knowledgeable and willing to listen and allow me to be an active participant in my healthcare decisions- not just tell me what to do or take. I was given no less than I expected---treatment options. I am grateful to have found this physician and do highly recommend her to others.

|  best doc  |  show details
May 9th, 2011

i formerly new her as a patient @ her murfreesboro rd locaale; then later came back to her when she switched to the S. Hills office and i am soooo confident in her as my doctor that i am now following her to the St. Thomas office; she undoubtedly is the best doc by far for young and old alike and she is super smart and ultra caring. She treats my mom as if they were best friends that my mom feels at ease when with doc stone. Dr. Stone heard of my mothers heart attack during the nashville flood situation and came in to check on her during this city crisis and felt she my mom would feel better seeing a familiar face during her personal crisis althoughshe had a cardiac doctor in place months earlier w/ dr. stone's help. Compassion should be dr.'s stone middle name; because our family thinks she exudes it.

|  #1 Doctor in Nashville  |  show details
by Ginny Miles on Mar 31st, 2011

I've been her patient since the early 90's, and she is the most caring personable, doctor I've ever met. She spends as much time as you need, and follows up on how you're doing. She has a great sense of humor, and a wonderful "bedside manner". Always there when I need her. Her staff is always cheerful, and friendly, and also very helpful. I would recommend Dr. Stone to anyone who is looking for a Dr. who truly wants to help people.

|  To My Chemistry Major Friend and Physician who serves her "Father"  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2009

Trudy, I retired from emergency medicine two years ago and started working in urgent care clinics in and around Athens, Georgia. I went through ABIM Maintenance recert program online recently. They have search for visitors to check on MD's certification status. I found you and confirmed what an excellent internist that you have become. I know that your father and mother are very proud of you. I also was interested to see what great family you have as I knew you would.I am now living with my two sons in Athens Georgia, Michael and Jack. They are my greatest achievement in life. Michael is 21 and Jack is 18. They are both very smart. They both scored same on SAT,1300. Michael is 6 feet tall and Jack is 6 feet 2 inches.Jack is excellent golfer. He is not at Oehmig level, but he has far more talent than I ever had. Michael is probably my best friend. He is like my personal assistant and psychologist. Their mother and my wife left us on Bastille day 2008. I have felt like political prisoner of French monarchy for about the last year. I have wanted to change my name and reconfigure myself in same way as Voltaire when he was imprisoned in the Bastille. My loss of partner of 23years was matched by sons loss of one time dedicated and loving mother. They have done more to comfort me than I could do to comfort them. I have no answer to help me understand or my sons to understand other than their mother has had some form of midlife crisis. I was told that she lost her heart. My attorney told me that she has seen this many times. I unfortunately had never seen nor contemplated that someone could lose their heart and still live.My life experience always amazes me. I was like master chess player who took eye off of game and lost his queen to opponent's pawn as life had placed me in check. My advantage is that I am a bit like Bobby Fischer in that although life has advantage at capture of queen as long as I am in game I still have mathematical possibility of winning. I intend to find that perhaps simple move that may lead to such an opportunity. I still have good mathematical mind and can look at complex solution sets for multi variable equations. I am still romantic and long for day when life gives me configuration we shared in our youth. I am very greatful that God gave me such humble beginning and that I crossed paths with great people like yourself. God Bless you and family, I hope this is positive communication as I intend and reaches the young beautiful trudy that I knew. Sincerely Jerry Howell jhow4@bellsouth.net