Gertrude Stone Is this you?

Have you seen Gertrude Stone?

May 22nd, 2015

Production Manager

Dr. Stone is the doctor to see. She cares about her patients you are not just a patient file to her. Dr. Stone over the years has been wonderful. Dr. Stone look after me when I was a patient of a fellow doctor in her previous office location and I have been with her every since then. Thanks Doctor Stone.

February 23rd, 2015

Dr. Stone is very personable and attentive.

January 20th, 2014

Bad Experience

I would not recommend this provider or her office to anyone I know. I do not feel that I received quality care nor do I feel that the office ever really cared about me or my health. There have been several instances where they have blown me off when I called the office. I always had to call them for test results and even then, I didn't always get them.

October 4th, 2013

Best Internist I've ever had!

Dr. Stone has been my PCP for about 18 years. I actually look forward to seeing her - even when I'm very sick - because she is always in a cheerful mood and shows so much compassion. She doesn't just ask about and treat my physical well-being; she also wants to know if there are any stress factors in my life that may be contributing to any physical ailments I am exhibiting. She has always been available 24/7 in any emergency situation I've had. I've required hospitalization/ER visits a few times under her care and SHE gets in touch with me even if there's another physician on call because SHE knows me and what chronic medical conditions I have. I have also required treatment from three different specialists and every one of them has been rated one of the best in their field and I've had extremely positive experiences with them too. If you want a doctor that will spend as much time as necessary with you each and every visit and one that will treat you as if you are her one and only favorite patient, she is the one for you.

August 19th, 2013

If I could reach her, she'd be great

Maybe it's because I transferred from Vanderbilt where you can email your doctor through MyHealthatVanderbilt, but I'm VERY dissatisfied with my ability to reach Dr. Stone. I HATE getting letters in the mail when I'm dealing with a serious illness. I wait on the phone for a half hour, just to get a triage nurse who may or may not pass on the message that I need to talk to the nurse. I never hear back from her. She doesn't follow up very well. While she does spend time with me, half of it is just staring at me because she doesn't know what to do next. I'm changing doctors because this is ridiculous!

July 31st, 2013

I did not realize that Dr. Stone has other patients! I thought I was the only one. She is the one I think of when I need help. I am not a good patient, I am very bad about coming in for annual things that need to be taken care of but she always reaches out the hand of compassion and knowledge to take me to a better place. Again, I am confusaed???? I thought I was the only patient she has in that I am treated like I am the only one! Thank you Dr. Stone

September 21st, 2012

Patient of Dr. Stone

I can't say enough about the wonderful and thoroughly accurate treatment I have received with Dr. Stone. I have had over a dozen doctors in my life due to moving on my job. I would never want to see anyone else again. I would drive a major distance to get treatment and advice form her; she is THAT good. Dr. Stone is one-of-a-kind in this world and you will be happy with her in every way.

August 13th, 2012

Well worth the Wait

I have been a patient of Dr. Stones for 20 years. I have followed her to St. Thomas from Southern Hills. If she decides to practice in Timbuktu, I will plan accordingly. Most important, she listens to me. She asks questions to determine what is wrong with me. She takes as much time as needed to diagnose me. She is also willing to think outside the box for treatment. Her first instinct is not to whip out the prescription pad. Her middle name should be Compassionate!

June 13th, 2012

Dr. Stone is the most caring and thorough doctor I have ever had. She has been my doctor for over 15 years and I trust her with my life.

October 27th, 2011

Invoicing Clerk

highly recommend

September 20th, 2011

nurse/patient--DB

A nurse colleague and my son-in-law both recommended this fine physician to me. I found her to be caring, compassionate, knowledgeable and willing to listen and allow me to be an active participant in my healthcare decisions- not just tell me what to do or take. I was given no less than I expected---treatment options. I am grateful to have found this physician and do highly recommend her to others.

May 9th, 2011

best doc

i formerly new her as a patient @ her murfreesboro rd locaale; then later came back to her when she switched to the S. Hills office and i am soooo confident in her as my doctor that i am now following her to the St. Thomas office; she undoubtedly is the best doc by far for young and old alike and she is super smart and ultra caring. She treats my mom as if they were best friends that my mom feels at ease when with doc stone. Dr. Stone heard of my mothers heart attack during the nashville flood situation and came in to check on her during this city crisis and felt she my mom would feel better seeing a familiar face during her personal crisis althoughshe had a cardiac doctor in place months earlier w/ dr. stone's help. Compassion should be dr.'s stone middle name; because our family thinks she exudes it.