A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gervacio Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gervacio Diaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Diaz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gervacio Daniel Diaz MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gervacio D. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Gervacio Diaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Gervacio Diaz practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.