Dermatologist

Upper East Side
730 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10001
212-249-2208
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  show details
by D.V. on Aug 11th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Gerstner’s for a number of years and have always appreciated her one-on-one approach that allowed her not only to understand my goals, but to design a plan that was specifically tailored to achieve them. I have also witnessed how she delivers a caring, compassionate and reassuring touch that lets her patients know they are in excellent hands. Most recently, after my body was ravaged by the treatment I received for two types of cancer, she helped me reclaim my self-esteem. While my oncologists saved my life (for which I will be forever grateful), she did no less by returning my sense of self, where I once again recognized my reflection in the mirror. She made me feel beautiful and enjoy life again. For that, I am also forever grateful!

|  Best skincare in NYC  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2013

Dr. Gerstner is simply the best. She does everything from the most cutting edge cosmetic dermatology to extensive cancer research and care. I highly recommend her to anyone no matter what their skincare needs!

|  Helpful, quick and painless  |  show details
by JCK on Apr 6th, 2013

Came to see Dr. Gerstner to have some skin tags removed. Dr. Gerstner was very nice and did a great service for me. No pain. I experience also microdermabrasion on my face and I say it was the best. My face glowed without the use of makeup. Dr. Gerstner have state of the art equipment so you know you are getting the best care their is. I would like to also mention the staff since I think first impressions are most important. The staff is very polite and knowledgeable.

|  Best of the best!  |  show details
by Michelle on Apr 4th, 2013

Dr. Gerstner is truly a unique physician. She is not only a dermatologist of the highest medical expertise, but also a caring person. Her warm and energetic spirit, along with her genuine concern for patients is unparalleled. Dr. Gerstner has made my skin better looking than ever, and treated complex scars with lasers and injections that others have not been able to improve. Visits with her are like mini getaways. She treats you like family.

|  Dr. Gerstner: NYC's Best Dermatologist  |  show details
by Samantha on Apr 1st, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Gerstner for eight years, and have referred many of my family and friends to her. She has a highly developed sense of aesthetics and is committed to helping her patients look their best and maintain healthy skin. Dr. G takes a holistic approach to skin health, stressing prevention and healthy habits. Furthermore, she is highly respected within her profession both as a brilliant scholar as well as a practitioner of the latest and best treatments and procedures for her patients.

|  Best All-Around Care I've Ever Had!  |  show details
by Diane on Apr 1st, 2013

Dr. Gerstner's bedside manner is outdone only by her skill. Not only is she a cosmetic Wiz who keeps me looking half my age, shes a melanoma expert who gives great full body care for me and my kids. I reccommend her to everyone I know for all cosmetic and medical needs!

|  Sensible.  |  show details
by Ernesto on Apr 1st, 2013

After visits to a "prominent" NYC dermatologist, I went to see Dr. Gerstner who correctly diagnosed and treated a skin condition I dealt with for weeks.. Her staff is friendly and on point. The office is impeccably clean. Dr. Gerstner is sensible and warm; very caring.

|  Upscale location and excellent dermatologist  |  show details
by Jenni on Mar 31st, 2013

Love the laser hair removal. Doctor quality machine used by Doctor Gerstner which means that no hair grows back for months. State of the art micro dermabrasion machine that makes my skin glow. I was complimented on my face which normally dries out in the winter, however last winter it was glowing.

|  new patient  |  show details
by isabel on Mar 30th, 2013

I recently went to see Dr Gerstner for some advice on my skin; she was courteous, professional, and thorough. After her treatments, my skin looks the best it ever has in my life! I am thrilled with her care, and recommend her without reservation to anyone who is looking for expert care.

|  hair color director - the salon and spa at saks 5th avenue  |  show details
by brad johns on Mar 30th, 2013

i have been seeing dr. gerstner for many years. she is an incredible doctor with an artistic eye, brilliant diagnostic skills, and a heart of gold. any clients i have referred to her thank me many times over after they enter her care. doctors must be sympathetic, kind and brilliant. and that totally describes dr,. gerstner.

|  Changed my skin and my self esteem  |  show details
by Stacy on Mar 30th, 2013

Dr Gerstner is a sweet southern bell that improved my acne scars and cleared my skin with her accurate skin recommendations. She has a kind and gentle approach with her patients. I loved the care and attention I recieved from her practice. She changed my life.

|  Terrible Doctor  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2013

I came to see Dr. Gervaise for a second opinion concerning an eye allergy. She did not even examine my eye and gave the exact same treatment as the first doctor. The treatment wasn't working which is why I came to her in the first place. She told me I needed to continue on the treatment for a longer period of time to see results. I did and my condition is worse. She said I would have to come in for follow up at $275. I will not return.

|  Patient  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2012

Dangerously poor practices. Should not have a license.