A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Getachew Hagos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Getachew Hagos is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Getachew Hagos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagos graduated from Addis Ababa University.
Dr. Hagos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Atlanta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Getachew Hagos MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Getachew Hagos practice?
- Dr. Getachew Hagos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Getachew Hagos practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Griffin, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Griffin Internists and Griffin Infectious Disease Doctors.