A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Getachew Teshome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Getachew Teshome is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Getachew Teshome, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Teshome graduated from Addis Ababa University.
Dr. Teshome has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Getachew Teshome M.P.H. and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Getachew Teshome practice?
- Dr. Getachew Teshome has 3 office locations.
Dr. Getachew Teshome practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Bel Air, MD.
See Detroit Pediatricians.