A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Getahun Kifle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Getahun Kifle is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kifle
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kifle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Getahun Kifle, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kifle graduated from Addis Ababa University.
Dr. Kifle has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Getahun Kifle MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Getahun Kifle practice?
- Dr. Getahun Kifle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Getahun Kifle practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists and Brooklyn Pain Management Doctors.