A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Getahun Kifle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Getahun Kifle, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kifle graduated from Addis Ababa University.
Dr. Kifle has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kifle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 11 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Haitian Creole