A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Getahun Kifle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Getahun Kifle is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Getahun Kifle, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kifle graduated from Addis Ababa University.
Dr. Kifle has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Getahun Kifle MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Getahun Kifle practice?
- Dr. Getahun Kifle has 9 office locations.
Dr. Getahun Kifle practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists and Brooklyn Pain Management Doctors.