A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Getinet Ayalew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Getinet Ayalew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayalew
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ayalew Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayalew graduated from Gondar College Of Medical Sciences. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ayalew has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Northland Regional Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Getinet Ayalew MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Getinet Ayalew practice?
- Dr. Getinet Ayalew has 1 office location.
Dr. Getinet Ayalew practices Hematology & Oncology near Bridgeton, MO.
See Bridgeton Oncologists.