A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Getinet Ayalew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Getinet Ayalew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayalew
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ayalew Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayalew graduated from Gondar College Of Medical Sciences. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ayalew has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Northland Regional Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Getinet Ayalew MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Getinet Ayalew practice?
- Dr. Getinet Ayalew has 3 office locations.
Dr. Getinet Ayalew practices Hematology & Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wyoming, MN and Bridgeton, MO.
See Minneapolis Oncologists.