A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Getinet Ayalew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Getinet Ayalew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayalew graduated from Gondar College Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ayalew has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Northland Regional Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ayalew accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Getinet Ayalew practice?
Dr. Getinet Ayalew practices Hematology & Oncology near Wyoming, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Wyoming Oncologists.