A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geza DeZeery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geza DeZeery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. DeZeery graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. DeZeery has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geza Andrew DeZeery MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geza A. DeZeery practice?
- Dr. Geza DeZeery has 1 office location.
Dr. Geza DeZeery practices Internal Medicine near Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Internists.