Dr. Geza Remak MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 22nd, 2016
One of the most caring, concerned doctors I have ever known.

April 1st, 2014
I was sent for test and no one called back with results. Told me I needed to see a surgeon on a Wednesday then never set the appointment until I called. Ended up finding my own surgeon and having them refer me only. No one has told me whether cyst is cancerous or not.

June 26th, 2012
Rating
I was referred to Dr. Remak by another Dr. He talked to Dr. Remak on Fri and my apt was made for Mon 8 am. Dr. Remak took a lot of time with me and was very thorough in his exam. I have seen 4 other Dr's and he seems to have zero'd in on my problem. I was very impressed with him and would definitely recommend Dr. Remak.

August 17th, 2010
THE MIRACLE EAR
I was 2 years overdue a colon check for pollups and my previous Internist was not on my plan. My Primary MD. made an apointment with Dr. Remak for the proceedure. After the scope was done Dr. Remak informed me that I was clear and did not need to be checked for 10 years. I asked him if he found anything that would cause the saveer cramps I was Haveing. He questioned me about being checked for P.A.D. and by my answers realised that my symptoms had been put off as a smoker, over 50, with Authoridus and the check for P.A.D. had not been done properly. Only pressure readings without an ultrasound. Dr. Remak's attention to my cramping problem which had been treated previously by prescribing ( EAT A BANANNA A DAY old man that smokes with authoridus ) Saved my life. Dr. Remak referred me to a Cardiologist that performed the proper test, Found the blockages in my heart and legs,and instead of perscribeing banannas implanted stints which forstalled the inevitable heart attack. Dr. Remak is NOT a corporate employee that takes your co-pay, shakes your hand and yells next. He is truly a Doctor that cares about the lives of his patients. Even those of us he has only seen once. Dr. Remak did not cure me of colon canser or perform a miraculas operation. He saved my life with out even useing a scalple. He used his ear, his medical training, and his passion to help his fellow man to save my life. This man is truly a Doctor, Not a corporate employee.

March 8th, 2010
Excellent doctor
Ive been to two specialist and did not get cured,I went to dr remak and he found the problem and Ive had this problem for 7 long months.After I got home the doctor nurse called me 2 times to check on me.Im doing great,now. This is professional service and well managed clinic.People will live longer here!