A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geza Torok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geza Torok is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Torok graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Torok has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geza Torok MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geza Torok practice?
- Dr. Geza Torok has 1 office location.
Dr. Geza Torok practices Family Medicine near Somerset, NJ.
See Somerset Family Physicians.