Overall Review

July 13th, 2013
I would recommend Dr Torok to my family and all my friends. He is a caring Physician - good bedside manners - know his job - would not prescribe any medication unless it is absolutely necessary He listens to you with understanding does not ignore you and write as though you are not there. He has taken good care of me for the last 15 years. You are in good hands with Dr Torok and his staff. I am very contented he is my family Doctor. He is a caring Physician.

June 3rd, 2012
Dr. Torok has an excellent bedside manner.

April 15th, 2012
Caring Doctor. Pleasant staff. If you have no appt, they can usually squeeze you in if it's something urgent. If I have an appt, I've never had to wait in the waiting room more than 10 mins and there is no wait time in the exam room.

December 14th, 2011
PATIENT
I CALLED THE DOCTORS OFFICE AND THEY SAID MY INSURANCE WAS ACCEPTABLE. I ALSO CALLED HORIZON TO SEE IF THIS DOCTOR WAS LISTED ON MY INS., THEY SAID YES. I MADE AN APPOINTMENT CONFIDENT THAT 2 CALLS VERIFYING MY APPT. WAS OK. WHEN I ARRIVED AT HIS OFFICE AND SHOWED MY HORIZON ACCESS MEDICARE CARD THE RECEPTIONIST TOOK IT TO DR. GEZA AND HE SAID IT WAS UNACCEPTABLE. I AM 81 YEARS AND IT WAS DIFFICULT TO TRAVEL AND BE REFUSED AFTER MY INS. WAS CONFIRMED BY TWO SOURCES. SEEMS LIKE A VERY UNRELIABLE DOCTOR BASED ON THIS EXPERIENCE. I ALSO REPORTED THIS TO MY INSURANCE PROVIDER.