A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghada Abdelwahed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghada Abdelwahed is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdelwahed
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abdelwahed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghada Abdelwahed, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelwahed graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Abdelwahed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghada Sayed Abdelwahed MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ghada S. Abdelwahed practice?
- Dr. Ghada Abdelwahed has 1 office location.
Dr. Ghada Abdelwahed practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Primary Care Doctors.