A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghada Abdelwahed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghada Abdelwahed is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghada Abdelwahed, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelwahed graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Abdelwahed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghada Sayed Abdelwahed MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ghada S. Abdelwahed practice?
- Dr. Ghada Abdelwahed has 1 office location.
Dr. Ghada Abdelwahed practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Primary Care Doctors.