A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghada Afifi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghada Afifi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghada Afifi, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Craniofacial Surgery Plastic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Afifi graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Afifi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghada Y Afifi MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ghada Y. Afifi practice?
- Dr. Ghada Afifi has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ghada Afifi practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Corona Dl Mar, CA.