Dr. Ghada Afifi MD Patient Reviews

Awesome Blossom
Excellent Job! Great staff! 5 Stars

January 10th, 2016
Tummy tuck
I did interview 5 doctors in Sacramento area and I decide to go with Doctor Afifi she is professional surgeon don't give any promises She is real,down to earth. Love her ,she is my doctor for real. I did tummy tuck and liposuction ,result is amazing ,never Thoth I will get that good result. Thank you dr Afifi.

September 28th, 2015
Best Surgeon!!!!
Amazing Surgeon! She truly takes into consideration the best look and end goal of her patients.

August 17th, 2015
Dr. Afifi is one of the highest skilled physicians around. She is a perfectionist and puts her patient’s goals first. I have and will continue to recommend her to anyone looking for top quality results!

December 14th, 2014
Breast decrease
Dr Afifi did an awesome job!! You can't tell I had anything done. I healed up fantastic and my twin are beautiful!

September 5th, 2014
The doctor
The doctor is not only well respected for her work, but she is such an awesome person to have do this procedure for you. She made me feel comfortable every step of the way. The office staff was extremely friendly, professional and over-all wonderful. Also, the results were amazing!!!

July 29th, 2014
I didn't know what to expect
I didn't know what to expect. I felt very comfortable with her and she took the time to answer all my questions. I didn't get a sales pitch about how great she was and why she was better than other doctors, instead, she spent time asking me what I wanted and trying to make sure I was happy. I chose her based on referrals from friends and reviews of her on websites...

July 11th, 2014
I was really comfortable
I was really comfortable with Dr Afifi because she took the time to explain everything to me, I read her credentials & her experience (she has a lot of experience) but overall she made me feel secure & confident.

June 30th, 2014
I did a lot of research
I did a lot of research on her and I liked what I read about her. Also once I met her I felt like I clicked with her well. She didn’t make any promises or blow smoke she just said she will do the best she can based on what my expectations are and hopes that we will both be happy. I was referred by another patient and I'm choosing to rate Dr. Afifi 5 STARS because she is an honest professional and actually cares about her patients and her work shows it. She did a wonderful job in making my boob job look just PERFECT for my body without overdoing It and the price wasn’t bad for her quality of work as well. I really lucked out! I went in and had great consultation with Dr. Afifi! She made me feel very comfortable and was honest with her opinion which I feel so often is not given by many plastic surgeons! She not once quoted me for obvious unnecessary procedures. The whole process from paying was easy to the actual day of surgery. Great results, great breast and NO refund gap here ! VERY HAPPY patient, she’s definitely saving lives here :)

June 16th, 2014
She is a self-proclaimed perfectionist
She is a self-proclaimed perfectionist. She is very down to earth and she does not sugar-coat things, she will tell it like it is. The staff is wonderful and the surgery center staff was amazing as well.

May 13th, 2014
Went to her
Went to her Santa Ana office. Dr. Afifi is thorough, made me feel comfortable and counseled me on what is best for me to look younger and feel better. Her fee was reasonable and I really liked her. A woman plastic surgeon understands me.

April 22nd, 2014
Wonderful, Recommend Her
Dr Afifi is wonderful, I wouldn’t have chosen any one besides her, she makes you feel really comfortable and she is really down to earth. I definitely recommend her for the Brazilian butt lift, and plus the price was right!