A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghada Al-Asadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghada Al-Asadi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al-Asadi
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Al-Asadi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Asadi graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Al-Asadi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghada Othman Al-Asadi MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ghada O. Al-Asadi practice?
- Dr. Ghada Al-Asadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ghada Al-Asadi practices Psychiatry near Glendora, CA.
See Glendora Psychiatrists.