Dr. Ghada Al-Asadi MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Glendora, CA

2.9

July 28th, 2015
No Empathy, No Compassion, No Time to Listen to Patients
Dr. Al-Asadi is not a compassionate woman, nor is she a good listener. She treated me with suspicion and never cracked a smile once. When I asked her to explain the side effects of the medication that she was prescribing to me (which I had never taken before), she only talked about it's potential for abuse. Terrible ability to speak with patients. Her office is quite small, but she turns her back to you as soon as she's done writing whatever she's writing in her files. It's ghastly how she treated me. Saw her twice, second time, only because I had to for a med change. She shows no compassion whatsoever, and the office seems like a factory where they churn out patients to make money. I'd avoid this doctor and find one with more empathy.

May 21st, 2012
Incompetent, avoid if possible
A nightmare, incompetent and dishonest, should be stripped of her license.

May 19th, 2012
right on the dot
she was very caring ,wanted to know all about my situation and background history,felt very comfortable ,was warm and personable

May 14th, 2012
She should not be licensed to practice
Incompetent and uncaring avoid at all costs.

January 5th, 2012
outstanding
Dr. Ghada Al-Asadi treated me in the 80's, and it saved my job because I could not work well. I left the country to Europe and she sent me a lot of material to give to my Dr. and also advised me by phone. When the time came for me to leave Europe, my Dr. who was the head of psychiatry in the city said "Who is going to tell us about the latest medication and how to augment them? Sometimes I call her several times a week and she never grumbles. She is very concous, outstanding and I am very happy with her. She is very patient, spends enough time with me and answers all the questions I have.In short she is outstanding and I am very blessed having her as my Doctor.

July 6th, 2011
Unprofessional
The doctor and her office were all so rude and unprofessional. She did not even look at me once for the entire appointment. Would not go back.

February 28th, 2011
Do not go to this DR.
The worst pychiatrist out there! she is VERY RUDE. No concern for the well being of her patients. She is only concerned about how much $$ she is making. She billed our insurance $250 for a FIVE minute visit!!! this woman should have her license taken away!

November 24th, 2010
Horrible experience
She was recommended by my primary physician because I really want to see a female psychiatrist. I was very anxious about seeing a psychiatrist to start with and Dr Al-Asadi made the whole experience really awful. First of all, her office is the most unprofessional and rudest people I have ever dealt with. I waited for more than an hour before I was seen by her. And yes, all the reviews about her not having any eye contact was true. She was cold and distant. She did not seem to care or even pretend that she was interested in my problems. Very condescending and patronizing toward her patients. I don't think I ever want to see another psychiatrist after my experience with her.

November 22nd, 2010
Dr. Al-Asadi should not be in this profession!! Her bedside manners leave a lot to be desired. She does not look you in the eyes and doesn't seem to care about anything but the money she is making. She does not spend enough time with patients and frequently misdiagnose patients. I think it's time that she retires!!

November 5th, 2010
caring
she showed concer,listened to me ,always called me back, prompt

July 25th, 2010
Very Rude
I was referred to her by my therapist. her office is very disorganized. Her staff was rude and imcompentent. I waited for more than 40 minutes before I was seen. She was cold and had no eye-contact. She saw me for less than ten minutes. I felt she really tried to rush my out of her office.

July 11th, 2010
Would not recommend
I was recommended to see Dr. Jacob by my PCP. When I showed up for my appointment with Dr. Jacob, I was informed by the very rude receptionist that I was going to see Dr. Al-Asadi instead. No explanation offered whatsoever. She was rude and condescending. Spent very little time with me before suggesting some medication. What a joke. The whole experience was very unprofessional.