Dr. Ghada Hanna MD Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Warren, MI

August 23rd, 2016
Wonderful Doctor
Very thorough exam and history gathering. Understands chronic conditions. Caring and compassionate. Great expertise and knowledge base. Very happy to have found her.

July 26th, 2012
Dr. hanna's performance was excellent and valuable. She diagnosed my son with Guillian Barre in its early stages following her EMG testing. Guillian Barre Syndrome is a very rapid destruction of the peripheral nervious system. My brother who is also a Physiatrist, said that Guillian Barre can be easily overlooked. Because she was able to recognize the symptoms correctly, my son was admitted to hospital and treated in its earliest stages. This was so critical and the reason Jimmy had a full, and rapid recovery! When Dr. Hanna wasnt able to continue treating my son because he was admitted to another hospital, she followed his treatment during his entire 2 week stay. When I called to thank her, I was so suprised and happy to find out how much she cared! Our family loves her and she will be forever in our hearts and memory. She is truly our Angel on Earth:)

Health Guides