A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghada Raban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghada Raban is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghada Raban, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raban graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad.
Dr. Raban has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghada Adil Raban MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ghada A. Raban practice?
- Dr. Ghada Raban has 1 office location.
Dr. Ghada Raban practices Internal Medicine near San Tan Valley, AZ.
See San Tan Valley Internists.