A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghada Saqer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghada Saqer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saqer
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Saqer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghada Saqer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saqer graduated from Stavropol State Medical Academy in Stavropol. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Saqer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital - Family Birth Center
- St Lukes Community Medical Center - The Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghada Abdelaziz Saqer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ghada A. Saqer practice?
- Dr. Ghada Saqer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ghada Saqer practices Family Medicine near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Conroe Family Physicians.