A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghada Saqer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghada Saqer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saqer
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Saqer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghada Saqer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saqer graduated from Stavropol State Medical Academy in Stavropol.
Dr. Saqer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital - Family Birth Center
- St Lukes Community Medical Center - The Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghada Abdelaziz Saqer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ghada A. Saqer practice?
- Dr. Ghada Saqer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ghada Saqer practices Family Medicine near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Conroe Family Physicians.