A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghadi Ghorayeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghadi Ghorayeb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghadi Ghorayeb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghorayeb graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghorayeb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghadi Gabriel Ghorayeb MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ghadi G. Ghorayeb practice?
- Dr. Ghadi Ghorayeb has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ghadi Ghorayeb practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.