A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghadir Issa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghadir Issa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghadir Issa, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Issa graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Issa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghadir Abdelhadi Issa MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ghadir A. Issa practice?
- Dr. Ghadir Issa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ghadir Issa practices Pediatrics near Desoto, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, TX.
See Desoto Pediatricians.