A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghaffar Zafar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghaffar Zafar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghaffar Zafar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zafar graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Zafar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
- Schuylkill Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghaffar Ahmad Zafar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ghaffar A. Zafar practice?
- Dr. Ghaffar Zafar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ghaffar Zafar practices Pediatrics near Pottsville, PA.
See Pottsville Pediatricians.