A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghaith Mitri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghaith Mitri is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitri
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Mitri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitri graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Mitri has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghaith Mitri MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ghaith Mitri practice?
- Dr. Ghaith Mitri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ghaith Mitri practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Jefferson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, TN and Kingsport, TN.
See Jefferson City Internists and Jefferson City Rheumatologists.