A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghaith Mitri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghaith Mitri is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitri graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Mitri has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghaith Mitri MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ghaith Mitri practice?
- Dr. Ghaith Mitri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ghaith Mitri practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Jefferson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, TN and Kingsport, TN.
See Jefferson City Internists and Jefferson City Rheumatologists.