A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghaith Mitri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghaith Mitri is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitri graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Mitri has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghaith Mitri MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ghaith Mitri practice?
- Dr. Ghaith Mitri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ghaith Mitri practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Rheumatologists.